Read the URGENT: ISO Whole Smoked turkey on the bone Montreal discussion from the Chowhound Restaurants, Quebec food community. Join the discussion today.
Hong Kong flour is an all-purpose flour that is highly bleached. Pau that is made with Hong Kong flour will turn out whiter than those made with normal flour. Hong Kong flour is most suitable for making steamed pau. It is available at specialist cake shops or in large supermarkets."
Anybody know a place in the Boston area to buy hardwood sawdust or fine woodchips suitable for smoking food? There are plenty of mail-order options, but does anybody have experience with a local supplier
Not that I've ever seen. If you go, they'll probably have Big Green Egg, Basques Hardwood from PQ and one or two others. They tried real hard to talk me into briquettes last longer, more consistent burn , and they carry a couple of brands all natural, they stressed .
Gadgets Singapore and Hong Kong are radio-controlled toy heaven. Singapore-based writer Michael Tan spends his spare time flying his fleet of quad-copters with his son.
Hackenmueller's in Robbinsdale has a pretty broad selection of woods, in addition to the standard Hickory and Mesquite. And great sausages to boot I've definately seen Apple there, and they may have Oak as well.
Also, most phones have default menus in Chinese, so if you ever go to Hong Kong and decide to buy something, make sure English menus are available. And don't forget it should have the 850 or 1900
Read the outdoor bbq grill - best bang for the buck discussion from the Chowhound Cookware, Bbqs And Grills food community. Join the discussion today.
Read the Quality Hardwood Charcoal discussion from the Chowhound Restaurants, Dallas food community. Join the discussion today.
The best price on hardwood lump charcoal I've found is the Royal Oak 8kg bags at Canadian Tire for $15. I like the stuff. If you prefer briquettes, Royal Oak makes them too, sold at Canadian Tire. I like the stuff.
Read the What's the difference between lump charcoal and hardwood charcoal? discussion from the Chowhound General Discussion food community. Join the discussion today.
I used to get my supply of hardwood charcoal not briquets, lump charcoal at Russo's. They had a variety of brands over time, always at a good price. Now they seemed to have stopped carrying any. I need another source There's always the Barbecue Barn in Arlington, but you pay full price there
Read page 2 of the MSP Where Can I Buy Chunk Hardwood for Smoking / Grilling? discussion from the Chowhound Markets, Grilling food community. Join the discussion today.
- Synthetic Teak Decking
- Outdoor Wall Panel
- Ecological WPC Floor
- Best DIY Decking
- Impact Resistance PVC Fence
- Waterproof WPC Pergola
- Outdoor Other Products
- Boat Deck Install step
- Wall Panel Install step
- WPC Floor Install step
- DIY Decking Install step
- PVC Fence Install step
- WPC Fence Install step
Other Products Case:
- preparing lawn for a deck Moistureproof Bahrain
- Buy Wall Cladding In United States
- deck fastening systems in Bulgaria
- deck master plastic wood Britain
- Build Your Deck by yourself
- Designs To Calculate And Build A Deck
- plastic decking revive in Bahrain
- Aries Seat Defender Bench Seat Covers
- Bahrain bench kit price
- New Style Decoration Best Price Wood look Vinyl Flooring
- cost of terrace floor Botswana
- outdoor tiles over deck Botswana
- composite deck 12 ft cost Bahamas
- deck master plastic wood Britain
- Best Deal on Deck boards
- Best Floor Options For Balcony Cardiff
- 4x8 Sheet Floor Board Siding Lowes
- outdoor korean deck sale Belgium
- outdoor high stability plastic decking
- external wall insulation systems suppliers
- philippine designed 2 level roofdeck
- plant as source of building materials
- how to level out decking
- 4 ft to 6 ft plastic composite garden fence
- synthetic solid decking marine
- anti slip wood shades fence panels
- use boards for fence