When deciding the best fence options for enclosing all or part of your property, affordability is a prime factor to consider. Fence installation costs vary by material. Top-rated fencing pros tell Angie's List that, based on the average price for material type, and a typical fence length of 200 linear feet, heres what you can expect to spend:
Cost can add up quickly, especially if youre a novice and have never attempted a Wood Fencing installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured fence contractor to perform the installation for you.
A basic wood gate costs approximately $100 to $500, although elaborate gates could cost $500 to $1,500 or more. Hiring a carpenter to build a custom wood gate could cost around $35 to $75 per hour. Installation of wood fence gates costs roughly $4 to $8 per linear foot approximately $20 to $60 for a single gate and $50 to $125 for a double gate .
Labor cost, under typical conditions, for complete installation. Post locations will be laid out and post holes dug up to 3' deep, then wood posts will be set in concrete at 8' spacing. Two horizontal rails between each post will be installed, and 6'x6" fence boards attached.
The average rate to paint both sides of a 50' fence ranges between $250 and $300, depending on the fence height. Staining the same fence, however, will cost you around $650 . The price difference is due to the amount of stain required versus the amount of paint.
The average range for this project is between $1,692 and $3,980, but it can cost as little as $900 or as much as $5,950 depending on the fence s length and structure. Installing a wooden fence is a big project.
Typical costs: A woven wire fence a wire net of vertical and horizontal wires to keep pets or livestock in and/or wildlife out typically costs $0.40-$1.50 a foot for do-it-yourself materials, or $350-$1,300 to enclose a square acre. With professional installation costs are typically $1.50-$4 or more a foot or $1,300-$3,400 for an acre.
With professional installation a semi-privacy or privacy wooden fence can be $8-$100 or more a foot; a basic 6' tall wood privacy fence typically costs $10-$30 a foot, for $1,000-$3,500 for 100' and $3,000-$10,000 for 300'.
- Synthetic Teak Decking
- Outdoor Wall Panel
- Ecological WPC Floor
- Best DIY Decking
- Impact Resistance PVC Fence
- Waterproof WPC Pergola
- Outdoor Other Products
- Boat Deck Install step
- Wall Panel Install step
- WPC Floor Install step
- DIY Decking Install step
- PVC Fence Install step
- WPC Fence Install step
Other Products Case:
- composite vs veranda railings
- 6 ft fence panels on ebay
- what lengths does composite decking 2x6 come in
- high quality hot sale wpc flower box
- outdoor deck resurfacing product
- semi detached outdoor flooring skirting
- outdoor faux wood tiles
- boat carpet near me
- edging support brackets
- alternate exterior deck coverings
- australia wpc fencing suppliers sale
- ideas to camouflage outside concrete walls
- butyl tape for deck joists
- veranda decking have a weight capacity
- wallboard supply nashville tennessee
- pallet wall planter
- recycled corrosion resistant floor europe
- 2x4x8 composite floor
- overstock laminate flooring brands
- diy flooring ideas on a budget
- diy wood woven fences
- easy clean stain for deck
- modern entrance fences residential
- mission style porch railing
- decorate for outdoor pavilion wedding reception
- house plans outdoor rooftop deck photos
- custom wooden above ground pool decks